9.13.2010

One of those days...

Do y'all ever have one of those days? Of course you do, we all do. Nothing about today was horrible, really, just difficult. I started a new job, which is great that I have one, but I guess it's the first day blues mixed with lots of little things that just went kind of wrong today. 

I don't know about you, but when I have these kind of days, I dream of the moment that I can just relax and escape from it all. With our week being super busy, and our weekend filled with visiting family, the only escape I can see right now is my bed. Sleep. Rest. Comfort. 


If only that was my bedroom...but I have to say, I love, love, LOVE my bed! It is comfortable, big enough for me, the Mr. and Phoenix, and something we waited a long time to buy-which makes us all the more thankful for it. 

After a day of exhaustion and dreaming of this moment, I'm off to my lovely bed. Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment, girl! I totally know what you mean about having a day that makes you want to fall into a big, cushy bed. I'm about to fall into mine as I speak...er...type. Love you, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to fall into that amazing bed and bedroom!!! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all! Thanks for the love, I adore your comments!

.heather.