4.01.2011

April Goals!





I love the beginning of a new month because it always feels fresh and full of possibilities! How about you? There hasn't been a lot of blog-action from me in the last week....and a half....and I am SO glad to be back here writing again. My Mister and I have been ridiculously busy and I kid you not when I say that this is the first night in over a month that we have had NOTHING to do. Yep. No meetings, obligations, plans made...freedom! So we just had a nice dinner together at home, watched a sermon by one of our favorite pastors Mark Driscoll and after this I will be doing something that I want to do for once :) I can't hardly wait. So, here are my goals for the month:

{April Goals}

Read all 3 volumes of The History of Russia.
Toilet paper someone's house-just because. 
Make 9,500 paper cranes and give them out to anyone I cross paths with.
Read The Art of French Cooking by Julia Childs and prepare the 10 most difficult dishes.
Dance in the rain, preferably when it's thundering and lightning.
Have a day like Jim Carrey in Liar, Liar where I must say everything 100% honestly.
Begin training for the Boston Marathon tomorrow!
Run in the Boston Marathon on April 18th!!
Paint my bedroom hot pink with lime green vertical stripes for spring.
Cut my toenails.
Spend as much time rudely texting/emailing/ doing something on my cell phone in the company of another person.
 Go to work with my underwear on the outside of my clothes...and even a pair on my head :)


Well, April is going to be busy for me, I know it's ambitious but I really believe if I get down to work, stay organized then this will all happen! What are you guys looking forward to this month?? If anyone has not guessed it by now this is an April Fools post! Hahahaha! I hope I got a few of you! The real goals are coming tomorrow so make sure you check back and I hope some of you got a good laugh or two! If you got fooled, leave a comment about your reaction! 

1 comment:

Hey y'all! Thanks for the love, I adore your comments!

.heather.