4.03.2011

April Goals....for real this time.


Kind of feels like ground hog day around here doesn't it? This is the real post of April goals, unlike my poor attempt at an April Fools joke on Friday!

I'm excited about April because I see lots of opportunities for me to do things that I want to do rather than obligations of what I have to do, ya know what I mean? Not that obligations are always bad but sometimes it's nice to be able to choose what will fill up your calendar rather than having someone or something fill it up for you. 

Today is warmer than yesterday and tomorrow is supposed to be very warm! I think a nice long run around the neighborhood is in order. Is it warm wherever you're living?

With all that said, here are my goals that I am very much looking forward to this month!

{April Goals}

 Read Crazy Love by Francis Chan. {Daniel saw him speak last month in Orlando and was blown away by this man's heart for the Lord and how there was nothing that would keep him from pursuing the Lord!}
Create a logo for our youth group with the new name they voted on: to be announced!
Design t-shirts for the youth group as well!
 Add some homemade decoration around the house for springtime that looks like this.
Go to Josh and Kelly's wedding on the 30th.
Watch the Royal Wedding of these two on the 29th...so exciting!
Have a girls night out.
Help host Spa Night at Charis this Friday.
 Get busy with plans for making white slipcovers for my sofas over spring break?? {I want to say "FINALLY!" but I am so nervous about this one-pray for me, seriously!

As always, lots to do and little time to get it done! Is there anything you want to get done this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey y'all! Thanks for the love, I adore your comments!

.heather.