2.01.2011

February Goals-The Love Month

Happy February!! It's the month of LOOOVVEEE! February is also my birthday month {I'll be 25 on the 25th this year by the way....it's a big deal, just sayin'.}. January began well and then was a whirlwind the last half which is why I was essentially non-existent on here. I'll try to do a better job this month.



As always, the first day of a new month I always post my monthly goals. Sometimes they get accomplished and sometimes they don't. But I don't beat myself up over it, there are enough days that we feel like a failure at one thing or another and I'm not about to add more pressure to myself. These goals simply keep me focus, give me a guide as to what I'm aiming for that month and are here to reference anytime I feel myself becoming unproductive.


If you don't make goals for yourself I know one we can ALL do this month. Tell the people that you love exactly how much you love them on Valentine's Day! Start thinking of really sweet ways right now that you could surprise someone with a kind card or letter, maybe you want to bake something or buy them a fabulous gift? Whatever it is, we all have somebody to love and we all have something to give. So, since I started your goals for you this month {you can thank me later....or with a Starbucks gift card} go ahead and finish them then leave a comment saying you made a post about it. Onto the goals.......


{February Goals}

Replicate a home accessory from Pottery Barn and post on it.
Finish my book that I didn't finish last month ;)
Continue to motivate myself to work out on these cold days at least 3 days a week.
Finalize a cleaning routine and then do it!
Plan a sweet DIY Valentine's card for my sweet single girlfriends.
Attend the Art of Marriage-our church's marriage weekend.
Celebrate my 25th birthday on February 25th in gorgeous Savannah, GA!!!!! 
Practice guitar more than ever to help out with worship-at least 45 minutes a day.
Read ebook on making slipcovers and at least gather a plan how to make my own.
Plan something really sweet for my Mister for Valentine's Day!
Pick out a book for Daniel and I to read together.


Well, that's all folks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey y'all! Thanks for the love, I adore your comments!

.heather.