2.14.2011

Happy Valentine's Day-All the Single Ladies!!

Hello, Lovelies! Happy Valentines Day to each and every one of you! Mine has been splendid thus far. I woke up the Mister with breakfast in bed, gave him his love letter made by moi, and have returned home to a sweet letter for me and a lovely gift that was very thoughtful. It has been a swell day. 

Although, now I play for the married team on this day, I totally have full empathy on all my single friends out there. I remember aching over this day as a great big stamp of my singleness-in case I wasn't already aware. So, just to let all my single ladies know just how much they are loved and cared for I made love letters for them this year as well and wanted to share them with y'all.  

All the single ladies, all the single ladies!!!



FYI, I just drew the designs with my favorite pens ever: Pilot G-2 10mm. The envelopes were done with a silver metallic Sharpie marker and the gorgeous card-stock and envelopes were from one of my favorite whimsical little stores, Swoozie's.





I'm really tickled at how these little beauties turned out but I wish I could have spent more time on them. They were done at like, 10:00 at night before bed one night. You know how it is, once you complete a project you always think of every way you would or could do it differently. Ugh, sometimes it's so self-defeating to be an artist...ha ha ha, just kidding people! 

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's night and that my sweet friends get their cards today! And honestly, if I were single, I would do EVERYTHING that I wanted to do tonight, such as:
-no cleaning
-no cooking-take out at home or order some delicious and expensive meal for me or some friends too.
-get a mani/pedi
-rent all those movies I've been wanting to see
-read all those magazines that have been piling up
-buy myself beautiful flowers and a present for me, just because I wanna!
And that is just the beginning of my list! Love y'all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey y'all! Thanks for the love, I adore your comments!

.heather.