10.01.2010

October is here!





Are you excited that it's October? I am. To me, October officially says "it's fall" and it really actually starts to look and feel like it outside. Not only that but it begins the holiday season-Halloween, Thanksgiving and the very best of them all...CHRISTMAS! These are all reasons I get so excited about October. I think I was so excited for this post that I skipped ahead a day because I really almost posted this yesterday! Silly me.

There are some super cute bakers pumpkins like the ones above at the Harris Teeter just 2 minutes from my house and I think I'm going to run over there and grab a few. I just don't want them to compete with the wicker pumpkin I already have on the porch. What do y'all think?

As always, I post my monthly goals on the first of each new month to keep me focused on what I want to accomplish and so that way we can all read each others and stay inspired and encourage one another to get it done! I LOVE my goals, lists, organization...ahhh, is that perfection I hear? Ok, back to the goals...here they are!



{October Goals}

-Host first women's ministry event {name to come} with Maggie and Rebecca!
-Speak at first women's ministry meeting on October 15.
-Find decorations for women's ministry and teenage girl's events for church.
-Go furniture hunting :)
-Host sleepover for youth group girls at my house tonight!
-Begin working out regularly again {3-4 days a week}.
-Continue to try at least 2 new recipes a week.
-Hang photo gallery.
-Begin playing my guitar again...2-3 times a week.
-Create artwork piece for Daniel's office.
-Create logo for women's ministry.

 If you have goals then link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey y'all! Thanks for the love, I adore your comments!

.heather.