5.16.2011

Message in the Mirror Mondays

"I perceived that there is nothing better for them than to be joyful and to do good as long as they live; also that everyone should eat and drink and take pleasure in his toil-this is God's gift to man."
-Ecclesiastes 3:12&13






Life has been very busy for me lately, but this verse reminds me that all my toil and work everyday is to be enjoyed. I need to be joyful and do good, and eating, drinking and taking pleasure in my work is God's gift to me. 

I think this verse is really great for right now as summer is around the corner. For me personally, my soul feels the most free, carefree and joyful in the summer. That is the time that I really do find joy in things like a good meal with friends, salt water in my hair, warm nights outside...I could go on and on. I hope this verse is encouraging to y'all this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey y'all! Thanks for the love, I adore your comments!

.heather.