5.04.2011

May Goals.


::May Goals::
 
Exercise 3 days a week.
Finish spring cleaning around the house.
Participate in the 30-Hour Famine with our youth group May 6-7.
Go to a sweet girl's dance recital.
Swap out winter clothes for summer clothes-yay for shorts!
Take youth group to a concert on May 21.
Go to Charleston, SC with two of my best girlfriends for a GIRLS WEEKEND!
Catch up on my journaling.
Help host Charis Mother's Day Banquet at church on May 20.
Unveil new logo for the youth group {tonight!}.
Take a relaxing bath at some point and slow down {if I can}.

May is busy for me, but I'm always prepared for it because every year May is just a busy month. It kicks of crazy summer time for the Mister and I. With him being a youth pastor and I the trusty side-kick summer is a whirlwind for us and it already looks like we will be gone at least 4 weeks, and knowing us, even longer. See, crazy, but we love it. 

If you have any goals, to-dos, wanna-dos or wannabes then leave 'em in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey y'all! Thanks for the love, I adore your comments!

.heather.